Sports disputes can be resolved by various jurisdictional bodies, depending on the nature of the dispute. We represent the interests of our clients both in state courts (general and economic), disciplinary bodies of sports federations, and arbitration (arbitration) courts.The attorney advises and provides assistance in such areas as:
- appealing decisions of the governing bodies of the sports federation;
- recovery of the wages of the athlete and the coach;
- disputes in connection with transfer payments;
- dispute in connection with an anti-doping rule violation;
- disputes in connection with admission to competitions;
- disputes in connection with the disciplinary responsibility of athletes, clubs and federations.
Aliaksandr Danilevich is included in the list of recommended arbitrators of the Sports Arbitration Court (TAS-CAS) in Lausanne (Switzerland), the Sport Arbitration Court at the Union of Lawyers of the Republic of Belarus.